Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Top 10

Top 6 TV shows:
1. I Love Lucy
2. Arrested Development
3.  Alias
4. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
5. AFV
6. Dr. Horrible's Sing Along Blog

Top 6 people who inspire me (Now and then):
1. Lucille Ball
2. Vivian Vance
3. Johnny Depp
4. Bradley Cooper
5. Portia deRossi
6. Ellen DeGeneres
7. Helena Bonham Carter

Top 4 books, want to read and have read...:
1. Love, Lucy (Lucille Ball) [HAVE READ]
2. To Kill a Mockingbird (Harper Lee) [HAVE READ]
3. Ball of Fire [READ!!]
4. Seriously, I'm kidding....(Ellen DeGeneres) [READ!!]
5. Unbearable Lightness (Portia de Rossi) [HAVE READ]
6. Hunger Games Series (Suzanne Collins) [HAVE READ]

Top 5 food places (not in order)
1. Panda Express
2. PF Changs
3. The Malt Shoppe
4. Taco Bell
5. Cafe Rio

Top 14 movies (not in order)
1. Rio
2. Nacho Libre
3. Hot Rod
4. Despicable Me
5. Megamind
6. Moulin Rouge
7. Inception
8. Tootsie
9. All of Me
10. Mulan
11. Sixth Sense
12. Up
13. Alice in Wonderland
14. HUNGER GAMES! (When it comes out

Favorite places to go/ want to go to (not in order)
1. Paris
2. Disneyland
3. California
4. Italy
5. DC
6. Greece
7. Missouri
8. China
9.  France
10. Hawaii

Some pet peeves:

  1. Chewing with mouth open
  2. Smacking gum
  3. White socks and sandals
  4. White socks in general (especially with dress shoes)

3 comments:

  1. I have never really thought about what my top 10 food places are. That is very interesting. I think it is amazing that you have so many things that you can make top lists of. I can't decide on anything it doesn't matter what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Arrested Development more than words can say. I don't even know how to describe how much I love it. Tobias...enough said.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...I pretty much love Tobias! He is the best!!! :)

      Delete